събота, 10 ноември 2012 г.

Travis Barker & Yelawolf - "Whistle Dixie" (Video) (English)

This obsession become stronger than ever. "Whistle Dixie" from the upcoming mini-album "Psycho White" of both "psycho" beat makers Travis Barker (Blink 182; The Transplants) and Yelawolf, which will be released officially on November 13, yes, three days left. In this video also takes part inimitable Danny Trejo. The video is just crushing, the beats also, the rhymes also, Travis Barker he not just only playing, he "lives" in the drums, Yelawolf is unique, there's no one like him. I feel how the music will grow in me with each passing day. See what's going on, and considered alone, huh? I told you before, that these guys are have the future ahead, and their collaborations are more than useful. You know what, among other things, I'll listen to a lot in the coming days, months and so on, yes, exactly "Psycho White" EP'. Let the mania begin... now. It's going to be big business. Trust me. I have perception about the things.