сряда, 7 ноември 2012 г.

Antipop style now and ever (English)

I just can not get out of the rhythm, my old thrill Antipop Consortium is stronger than ever. And "Shine" seems to be listen to very, very long time, just cosmic amount of time. In general, the whole "Fluorescent Black" from 2009 is irresistibly strong hip-hop album, of course, with all the electro, abstractedness, and catchy "hooks", just those unique Antipop Consortium style. And for what I tell you all this, well because, these are very underrated artists and don't deserve neglection. And no, to be not remain misunderstood my thoughts. I have nothing against well-made, repeat again, well-made pop music. Essentially, it is important music to influence you, and when it is nice, emotionally saturated, effect occurs. The song is very "film", and there have a thriller in history behind the text. I think, I should soon write about these inimitable MC-s, and about their music. I suggest you some excerpts from the text of "Shine": "Shine till they blind. Go let it shine." - very stably, leading motto, if you ask me; "Disrespect to the face they can't see." - another strong decision, full with meaning. Yes, apart to listen to music, highly recommended is to listen to the text, there is hidden the meaning. And what is the meaning? Find it for oneself. I already found it for myself. So, if Warp Records and Ninja Tune couldn't tell you anything, that is not good, so, exactly these guys, have released albums through these two iconic labels, and for to be being more precise, through one of the subdivisions of Ninja Tune label, namely Big Dada Recordings. And they are very good at what they do. And to not to talk aimlessly, get this, try to get back on the earth, if you can. Feel yourself warned, and jump into the rhythm. "Shine" is a great "hook". I tell you, that I can not get out of the rhythm of the music, also of the rhymes. Antipop style now and ever.