сряда, 7 декември 2011 г.

Yelawolf & Travis Barker - Masters of the Emotion in Beats

Just as inhuman machine. Machine for beat, inset of doses of rock in the hip-hop. Right, combination of Travis Barker and Yelawolf live is the real thing for me. No matter how mainstream it will sound, this is exactly tandem that will move audiences in clubs, yes, far from our reality Bulgaria, right there in America. But I see the emotion, see sound, except that I hear, of course. I see energy, I see giving and the joy of performance itself, which for me is really important. Well, Yelawolf is a teller, he puts energy into things and really enjoyed, surrounded by the love of many people. And here Travis Barker is energy, as always indeed, bemused in the parties who perform and giving right rhythm. Exactly like that is here for the performance of "Let's Roll" (Feat. Kid Rock) in Conan O' Brien Show. Yelawolf is master of emotional constructiveness in pop, hip-hop nowadays, and looks like it has shown very little than its ability. I expect more great music from him in the future. Go Yela.