петък, 30 ноември 2012 г.

Touched By The Words: UNKLE - Be There (Feat. Ian Brown) (English)

With "Be There" (Feat. Ian Brown) of genius UNKLE, I begin regular writings, in which I will write about songs (yes, from different styles, of different bands and artists, some more known to you, some less, shamefully underrated, other determinated as total underground (who determines this, except strange "showbiz" games of label and marketing machinations), you already know what things I write in my blog), that tracks, make an excerpt of the text, I will give you a direct line to my perspective, I'll try to capture the essence, the spirit of the song, hiding behind the words. I will analyze about some human excitements (just how it sounds, huh?), reflections, I'll make gonzo-haiku assertions, another time I'll look into the details to the point of obsession, in most cases this will gives you verve, maybe, who knows. These writings of mine will no be in strict order, date, hour and day of publication, expect them suddenly and periodically.

Also, do not expect extremely philosophical, detailed conclusions, just staright from the heart things, as I feel them, sometimes even only by a few sentences. Repeatedly the influential song contains no less powerful and touching text, precisely this spirit I will try to capture these writings of mine. And let the music speak to you, and note, that this is my point of view, and it can not overlap with yours.

Take it. Just take it, deeeep. This is not for the heartless.

From the very beginning I'll reveal you a strictly guarded secret. Yes, that's right, correctly suppose and this is the fact, that my blog is named exactly of this song. Do not ask me to explain lengthy and widely why. I will only share with you, that this is one of my favorite songs, ever, not only in the UNKLE's work, but in general. "Be There" (Feat. Ian Brown) is a motto, it is about real states of mind, feelings and empathy. I think, that a full sincerity start of this rubric there cannot be more appropriate.

You don't wanna go there
Let me lead you by the hand
You don't wanna be there
Over the sea and down to land.


All text is huge message, that touched me, from the very first time when I heard the song. Even then I felt and realized, that this is my song, my thing. I believe, that there are songs, which remains to human, and it's impact on him is positively, and uplifting in his whole lifetime, "Be There" (Feat. Ian Brown) is just such. Unearthly.
Ian Brown always brings attitude in herself. Attitude towards things that he doing, attitude to his fans, to the audience. And this is one more serious reason, these lines sung by him, to increases the feeling of completeness of the message. And it gives spirit, gives movement, this not leaving me for a moment to feel myself alone and betrayed.

I don't see you falling,
I don't see you falling,
I don't see you falling beautiful
Sometimes.




That's right, a message that says, - "I don't want to see you low-spirited", being inevitably to becoming part of me. Of this touching I talk about, for dedication, and depth. I will not getting bored of saying, that in the UK is the truth, there things indeed happen, groups and artists are totally dedicated to what they do, they know how to express themselves, somehow all this is their destiny. They are a distinct universe.
The music and messages are everywhere, and they await you to accept them in your heart. Because only then you'll feeling them truly and you will be one indestructible unit. Exactly as I always feel whenever I listen to "Be There" (Feat. Ian Brown) and always influential Ian Brown. Hence I can say, that for the songs of Ian Brown, I will write a lot. For him all this is heart, soul, music and attitude, emphasize attitude. And his presence here, in my writings is more than surely.
About such feelings, thoughts and spontaneity, I'll write in this rubric. And "Be There" (Feat. Ian Brown) is more than positively and distinctly beginning.