вторник, 13 ноември 2012 г.

My memories couldn't fade, the time makes them stronger (English)

I cry. That is somehow like purifying, but if I only to think about, that is no turning back from there. And what would be, if all we love - kindred, acquaintances or people which were somehow an example of us in life, return back from there, so just to tell us, that they are feel empty without us. Just like that. I think about it and can not stop crying. And no, the time intensifies the pain, making it denser, more immense, without all of you, who are somewhere high above. I hope all is well, wherever you are. Zakk Wylde and his emotional performance of "In This River", dedicated to Dimebag Darrell, is just the thing that touch and lead to these sincere, deep emotions of mine. I think about it and can not stop crying. This is for all the people, that have been through my life and left memories in me, friends, or touched me with his art and which are gone from here. Grandfather, I'll never forget you. We miss you. Love you.