четвъртък, 21 февруари 2013 г.

Listen To Your Head And Mind In It (English)

For several days now, reign full mess and total eclipse in Bulgaria. Falseness, political, ego crisis, paranoid wars between politics. I do not want this, seriously. This is not my thing. I trust only myself. Art suffers, but from the other side, from this will being born many beautiful things in art direction, I'm pretty sure. The risk to feel constantly under hidden observation is depressing, psychotic, it is not an illusion, I think that this is how falsely accused person feels on his first day of his entrance in the penitentiary institution. Full shock, psychiatric shock. The problems on social and institutional level is much more serious, but I do not want to go into analysis. Many things remains beneath heavily waterlogged swamp, hopefully, it will soon all come to the surface, to the people's minds. In moments like this I want citizenship in another country, hell, right now, on the moment. And I don't stop feeling like that, until the moment when I feel, just like that, to feel, I for myself, that I'm really secure about my existence, about my certainty, about that my rights as a citizen to receive a proper respect and attitude, about my development in the future, here in Bulgaria. I'm really scared about the future, seriously. I want a strong, open-minded society, not "lab rat", with all due respect to thеsе animals. We'll (people who think with our minds) get through this, and we'll find the right way like a champs. And there will always be music, however, whatever happens. Let's hear what can to tell to us Al Jourgensen, and Easy Star All-Stars with covers of "Time" and "Us & Them" of Pink Floyd, you don't want to refuse that, right?